In addition to HONcode, the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC) is an independent non-profit organization which can help with this process.
What does URAC stand for?
URAC stands for Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (health care accreditation & certification)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of URAC
We have 26 other meanings of URAC in our Acronym Attic
- University of Richmond Alumni Association (Richmond, VA)
- Uruguay Round Agreement on Agriculture (agricultural trade; Uruguay)
- Uruguay Round Agreements Act of 1994
- Unit Records Administration Automation Course (US Army)
- Underwater Robotic Arm Control
- Union des Radios Associatives et Communautaires (French: Union of Associative and Community Radio; Senegal)
- Union Regional de Apoyo Campesino (Mexico)
- United Radio Amateur Club
- University Recreation & Aquatic Centre Ltd (Australia)
- University Research Administration Committee
- Your Radio (US Navy)
- Utah Registry of Autism and Developmental Disabilities (Utah Department of Health)
- University of Rochester Atomic Energy Project
- Union Régionale des Associations Familiales
- United Rebelion Armed Forces (Czech paintball group)
- User Registry Adapter Framework
- Utility Relocation Assistance Funding (Louisiana)
- You Are A Freak
- Undergraduate Research Advisory Group (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Urban Renewal Advisory Group (Westside Study; Portland Development Commission; Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Officials have spoken with representatives of EHNAC, The Joint Commission, the National Committee for Quality Assurance and the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission.
Fabius was a founding member and vice president for Health Internet Ethics, an organization committed to ensuring that consumers realize the Internet's potential to improve their health and played several advisory roles within the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC).