Utilization review in workers' compensation is one of the many tools we have available to ensure that an injured employee receives the best, most appropriate medical care necessary to achieve a quick and sustainable return to work.
What does UR stand for?
UR stands for Utilization Review
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UR
We have 13 other meanings of UR in our Acronym Attic
- Uri (Swiss Canton)
- Urinal (construction plans; plumbing)
- Uruguay Round
- Usage Record (computing)
- User Range Accuracy (GPS)
- User Representative
- User Requirement
- USSR East of 100 Degrees
- Uterine Rupture
- Utilization Rate
- You Are
- University of Rochester Laboratory for Laser Energetics (New York)
- Utilization Review/Quality Assurance (also seen as QA-UR, QA/UR and QAUR)
- Universal Rectifier Segment
- Update Rollup 1 (Microsoft, Inc.)
- Unreal Tournament 2 (gaming)
- Uganda Revenue Authority
- Ultra-Reliable Aircraft
- Ultrareduced Redundant Array
Samples in periodicals archive:
The utilization review file serves as a record of every person who was involved in handling the requests for treatment--it shows what decisions were made, who made them, and why.
Try to work for them part-time, doing utilization review and quality assurance.