The 24-year-old former Leeds utility player has been sacked just four days before the start of the new Super League season after a third breach of club discipline in 12 months.
What does UT stand for?
UT stands for Utility Player (baseball)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UT
We have 21 other meanings of UT in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Terror (Quake III Arena modification)
- Urinary Tract
- Urinetown (musical)
- Use Tax
- User Terminal
- User Test
- User Testing
- Utah (US postal abbreviation)
- Utah Ordnance Plant (Cartridge Headstamp)
- Utility Vehicle
- Utopia Temple
- Ut Dictum (Latin: as said or as directed)
- Ut Supra (As Above)
- User Test & Experimentation
- User Test and Evaluation
- Utility Task & Evaluation
- Utilities, Telecommunications, and Transportation
- User Test (& Evaluation)
- University of Tennessee - Atomic Energy Commission (joint project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 22-year-old utility player has been a good servant on loan for the last two seasons and Mick McCarthy still hopes for a similar arrangement even if a permanent transfer cannot be agreed.
BRADFORD Bulls' Australian veteran utility player Graeme Bradley has announced that he is to quit as a player at the end of the season.