What does UCANE stand for?
UCANE stands for Utility Contractors' Association of New England, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- urinary cyclic adenosine monophosphate corrected for glomerular filtration
- Uhlich Children's Advantage Network
- Ultra-wideband Concepts for Ad hoc Networks (self-organising Wireless Personal Area Network technology project)
- United Community Action Network (Oregon)
- Universidade Catolica de Angola (Portuguese: Angolan Catholic University)
- User Circuit Mode Access to Network
- Utah Communications Agency Network
- Utility Consumers' Action Network (California)
- Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico Rural Systemic Iniatative
- University Centre for Accreditation and Negotiated Awards (UK)
- University of California Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Uniting Congregations of Aotearoa New Zealand
- Unified Cryptologic Architecture Office
- Urgent Care Association of America (Valrico, FL)
- Utah County Association of Realtors (Orem, UT)
- Unified Capabilities Assessment Program (US DoD)
- Union Contractors Advantage Program
- University Committee on Academic Personnel (University of California Academic Senate)
- Up Close and Personal (internet chat)
- Urban Collaborative Accelerated Program (est. 1989; Providence, RI)