Missouri Utility Metering The Missouri Public Service Commission (MPSC) has decided to "stay" any legal action and not pursue a proposed regulation that threatened to end submetering and ratio utility billing systems in the state's apartment communities.
What does UBS stand for?
UBS stands for Utility Billing System (software)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UBS
We have 111 other meanings of UBS in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Building Society (UK)
- Universal Building Systems, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
- Universal Business Solutions, LLC (Alpharetta, GA)
- Universitair Bibliotheek Systeem
- University Bookshop (New Zealand)
- University Business Services
- Urban Book Source (resource)
- Used Bookstore
- User Based Solution
- User Based Systems (software consulting firm, Castro Valley, CA)
- Utterback's Business School (Danville, Illinois)
- United Business School Association
- University Biological Safety Adviser (various universities; UK)
- University of Ballarat Student Association (Australia)
- University of Bath Staff Association (Bath, UK)
- Upper-Band Sub-Array
- Urbanizadora del Bajio, SA (Spanish: Developer of the Bajio, SA; construction company; Bajio, Mexico)
- University Business School Alumni Association
- United Banks Service Company (Colorado)
- University of Bristol Sailing Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The city also will work with its software vendor for a complete performance review, as well as United Pipe on a performance review of the city's utility billing system.
ratio utility billing system (RUBS), online payments, and vacant unit cost recovery.
Data can be transmitted on a range of frequencies between 140MHz an d 224MHz and the system is designed to integrate with most common customer information and utility billing systems.
In a major victory for the apartment industry, the Missouri Public Service Commission (MPSC) has decided to "stay" any action in a lawsuit threatening to bar Missouri apartment communities from using submetering or ratio utility billing systems (RUBS) to bill residents for water and sewer services.
As residents' rights groups continue to raise awareness of the problems with ratio utility billing systems (RUBS), submetering is becoming a viable option for property managers.