mil> through both "browse" and "register" options: New Modules * Contingency Contracting Officer Refresher -- (CLC 114) * Procedures, Guidance, and Information (PGI) -- (CLC 113) * Utilities Privatization Contract Administration -- (CLC 120) Harvard ManageMentor Modules In order to access the Harvard ManageMentor Modules you must register for the module.
What does UP stand for?
UP stands for Utilities Privatization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UP
We have 17 other meanings of UP in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Pipeline (clothing)
- Urban Planning
- Urticaria Pigmentosa
- Used Part
- User Plane (Universal Mobile Telecommunications System)
- User Priority
- User Profile
- User Program
- Utgarde Pinnacle (World of Warcraft)
- Utility Player
- Utopia Planitia (Star Trek shipyard)
- Utopia Prime (gaming)
- Uttar Pradesh (state in India)
- University of the Philippines Circle of Industrial Engineering Majors
- University of the Philippines Circle of Engineering Students
- University of the Philippines, Institute for Small-Scale Industries
- Universal Plug and Play (Microsoft)
- Unit Personnel and Tonnage Table (US DoD)
- University Partnership for Health Informatics (Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In American Water Services, (173) the GAO denied a protest involving a DOD utilities privatization contract concerning waste water and storm water systems at Fort Knox, Kentucky.
Utilities privatization will allow military installations the opportunity to benefit from private sector financing and efficiencies to obtain improved utility systems and services.