In the case of Croatia, where the data on land use has been harmonised with Eurostat, the reference is to utilised agricultural area (UAA).
What does UAA stand for?
UAA stands for Utilised Agricultural Area
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UAA
We have 67 other meanings of UAA in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Affairs Association
- Urgent Action Appeals (Amensty International)
- Urology Administration Assembly (Medical Group Management Association)
- Use Attainability Analyses
- User Authority Agent
- User Awareness Agreement
- Uskudar American Academy (high school; Turkey)
- Utah Alternate Assessment
- Utah Apartment Association
- Utility Arborist Association
- Uyghur American Association
- Uniform Athlete Agents Act of 2000
- Union of Asian Alpine Association
- University of Adelaide Alumni Association (Australia)
- Upper Andro Anglers Alliance (Maine)
- Upper Arlington Alumni Association (Ohio)
- Urban Aboriginal AIDS Awareness (Canada)
- Universidad Autónoma Agraria Antonio Narro (university in Mexico)
- Undergraduate Academic Affairs Committee (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2010 there were just over 12 million agricultural holdings and an utilised agricultural area (UAA) of 170 million hectares in the EU27.
Alternatively Member States can chose to apply a simplified scheme for the first three years of accession providing for an average area payment, with no obligation to produce, based on their national envelope of direct aids and their utilised agricultural area.