These patterns are believed to reflect uteroplacental insufficiency, which is usually caused by uterine tachysystole, maternal hypoxia, or maternal hypotension, the latter of which often occurs after the administration of regional anesthesia.
What does UPI stand for?
UPI stands for Uteroplacental Insufficiency (pregnancy risk factor)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UPI
We have 71 other meanings of UPI in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Personal Identification
- Universal Pictures International (film)
- Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesia University of Education)
- University Physicians Inc.
- Unocal Philippines, Inc (formerly Philippine Geothermal, Inc)
- Unpaid Item (eBay)
- Upper Plenum Injection
- Useless Piece of Information
- User Payload Identifier
- User Program Interface
- Utilities, Power, and Infrastructure
- Unread Post Information 2 Database
- UML (Unified Modeling Language) Profile-Based Integrated Architecture
- Uniform Penalty and Interest Act (Illinois)
- Uniform Principal and Income Act
- Uniform Prudent Investor Act
- United Press International Acquisition Corp.
- University of Pittsburgh Institute on Aging (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Unknown Phenomena Investigation Association
- UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) Phenomena International Annual Review (Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dutch FRUIT study (Fragmin in Pregnant Women With a History of Uteroplacental Insufficiency and Thrombophilia) is currently enrolling patients to determine whether a combination of dalteparin and low-dose aspirin reduces the rate of preeclampsia before a gestational age of 34 weeks more than low-dose aspirin alone, Dr.
It has been hypothesized that anxiety during pregnancy may be associated with fetal-placental insufficiency or uteroplacental insufficiency.