The fetus was also affected adversely as evident by an Intra Uterine Growth Restriction (IUGR) shown on Obstetric growth ultra sound scan.
What does UGR stand for?
UGR stands for Uterine Growth Restriction
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UGR
We have 13 other meanings of UGR in our Acronym Attic
- Unconventional Gas Resource (various locations)
- Under God's Rainbow (Christian book distributor)
- Underground Racerz (game)
- Unified Glare Rating (lighting)
- Unit Ground Rations
- Unité de Gestion des Risques (French: Unit Risk Management)
- United Group Resources (Australia)
- Unitized Group Rations
- Universidad de Granada
- Université de la Grande Région (French: University of the Greater Region; Liège, Belgium)
- Unitized Group Ration - A option
- Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia
- University of Guelph Retirees Association (est. 1991; Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Upper Guadalupe River Authority (Kerrville, Texas)
- Urbandale Girls Recreation Association (Urbandale, IA)
- Utah Gay Rodeo Association
- Uganda Gender Resource Center (est. 1991)
- Undergraduate and Graduate Research Council (Christopher Newport University; Newport News, VA)
- Uganda Gender Rights Foundation
- Union des Groupements Relwendé (French: Union of Women's Relocated Groups of Tikaré; Tikaré, Burkina Faso)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But a later scan showed that the unborn baby was suffering from intra- uterine growth restriction.