Also, enlargement of the uterus with dilatation of the pelvis arteries cause increased uterine blood flow.
What does UBF stand for?
UBF stands for Uterine Blood Flow
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UBF
We have 33 other meanings of UBF in our Acronym Attic
- Unauthorized Breaking and Entering of a Vehicle (police)
- United Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- Underground Board Factory (Apache Junction, AZ)
- Union of Tomorrow's Benin
- United Black Fund, Inc.
- University Bible Fellowship
- Upstream Binding Factor
- Urantia Book Fellowship
- Used Bin Forever
- User Brain Failure
- Union of Bulgarian Foundations and Associations
- Ubiquitin-mediated Fluorescence Complementation
- Underwater Battery Fire Control
- University of Birmingham Fencing Club (UK)
- Upper Beeding Football Club (UK)
- Underwater Battery Fire Control System
- Universal Backlit Film Dye (printing product)
- Upper Body Fat Distribution
- United Brotherhood of Fire Fighters
- United Black Fund, Inc. (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, I have used this drug in a small group of women with poor uterine blood flow to improve their chances of pregnancy.
Fetal-growth restriction is another problem of pregnancy that's associated with limited uterine blood flow.
Uterine Blood Flow In one of the more curious twists of science, Clay Center researcher Calvin L.
It is possible that intentional or inadvertent ligation of major uterine vessels at the time of first cesarean section could affect uterine blood flow in future pregnancies," the researchers said.
The research also contributes to scientists' understanding of uterine blood flow and pregnancy complications, says John T.