UTAH PREPAID MENTAL HEALTH PLAN The State of Utah established the UPMHP in July 1991, in part with the objective of controlling the costs of inpatient mental health treatment for Medicaid beneficiaries provided in acute care hospitals.
What does UPMHP stand for?
UPMHP stands for Utah Prepaid Mental Health Plan
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Health System (Pennsylvania)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Medical Education Program (Pittsburgh, PA)
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center System (Pennsylvania)
- Unidad de Planeamiento Minero Energético (Colombia)
- United Progressive Muslim Front (India)
- Université Pierre Mendès France (French: Pierre Mendès France University)
- United Premier Medical Group (China)
- University Physicians Medical Group
- Utility Purchasing Management Group
- Units per Man Hour (labor)
- Union Planters Mortgage, Inc. (various locations)
- United Prison Ministries International
- Universitas Pembinaan Masyarakat Indonesia (Indonesian: Social Development University of Indonesia)
- US President Malaria Initiative (Rwanda)
- Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act
- University of the Philippines in Mindanao
- Uniaxial Perfectly Matched Layer
- Unified Problem-solving Method description Language
- Unions Professionnelles des Médecins Libéraux
- Urban Property Management Limited (Hong Kong)