To avoid these false positives, SLOC worked with the FBI, the Secret Service, and the Utah Olympic Public Safety Command to develop standards for which convictions would disqualify applicants.
What does UOPSC stand for?
UOPSC stands for Utah Olympic Public Safety Command
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Utah Olympic Park
- Utilization Operations Panel
- Unit Overall Proficiency Award (National Police Cadet Corps)
- University Office for Planning and Budgeting (University of Illinois)
- University of Prince Edward Island
- Ubiquitous Open Platform Forum
- United Order of Pilgrim Fathers (fraternal organization)
- Unaccompanied Officer Personnel Housing
- United Oromo People Liberation Front
- University Outreach and Public Service (University of Illinois)
- United Office and Professional Workers of America (early union)
- University of Phoenix
- Unaccompanied Officer's Quarters
- Uniform Order Quantity
- Universal Operational Qualification (Perkin Elmer)
- University of Queensland (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Upper Outer Quadrant (breast cancer)
- Ugland Offshore Racing (racing team)
- Ultima Online Renaissance (game)
- Underground Oil Recovery (energy recovery process)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1998, the Utah State Legislature committed to meeting this need by creating an umbrella organization to oversee public safety related to the Games -- the Utah Olympic Public Safety Command (UOPSC).