Not only does he play an instrumental role at LineaGen, helping to orchestrate three recent corporate relationships with Amgen, Celera and Battelle, but he also serves on the board of the Utah Life Science Association, and is active in the Utah chapter of the Licensing Executive Society.
What does ULSA stand for?
ULSA stands for Utah Life Science Association (Salt Lake City, UT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ULSA
We have 8 other meanings of ULSA in our Acronym Attic
- Update of Legacy Systems
- Upper Limit Switch
- Upward-Looking SONAR
- Use Less Stuff
- User Level Security
- User Location Service
- Ultra Low Sidelobe Antenna
- Universidad La Salle
- University of Labour and Social Affairs (social work; Vietnam)
- University of Leeds Speleological Association (caving club; Leeds, UK)
- Ultra Light Steel Auto Body
- University of London Sub-Aqua Club (UK)
- Upper Left Sternal Border
- United Kingdom Longitudinal Studies Centre (est. 1999)
- Universal Lossless Source Code (compression technology)
- University of London Society of Change Ringers (UK)
- Ultra-Low Sulfur Diesel
- United List of Social Democrats (Slovenia)
- University of Louisville School of Dentistry (Louisville, KY)
- Urban League of San Diego County
Samples in periodicals archive:
O'Connor is a member of the Board of Trustees of the Utah Information Technology Association and serves as corporate secretary to the Utah Life Science Association.