The Utah Golf Association directory lists 107 clubs, stretching through Utah from Tremonton to Hurricane.
What does UGA stand for?
UGA stands for Utah Golf Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UGA
We have 46 other meanings of UGA in our Acronym Attic
- University of Georgia
- University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Unorganized Grab Ass
- Urban Growth Area
- Urogenital Atrophy
- User Global Area (database)
- User Group Administrator (computing)
- User Group Alliance
- Utah Genealogical Association
- University of Guelph Alumni Association (Ontario, Canada)
- University of Georgia Athletic Association
- Uganda Adult Education Network (est. 2001)
- Ultrasonically Guided Aspiration Biopsy
- User Group Advisory Board (Apple)
- Ukrainian Golf Association of Canada (Toronto)
- United German-American Committee (est. 1977; Washington, DC)
- University of Georgia Adult College
- Unofficial Game Art Challenge (computer game design)
- University of Georgia Choral Association (Athens, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And though the Utah Golf Association (UGA) reports an increase of 15,000 new memberships since 1991, some argue that the number of players in Utah hasn't kept up with the supply of new courses.