He was once honored as Principal of the Year by the Utah Education Association.
What does UEA stand for?
UEA stands for Utah Education Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UEA
We have 59 other meanings of UEA in our Acronym Attic
- Union Estonienne des Architectes (French: Estonian Union of Architects)
- Union Européenne de l'Ameublement (French: European Union of Furniture)
- United Earth Alliance
- Universal Esperanto Association (Netherlands)
- Universala Esperanto-Asocio (World Esperanto Association)
- University of East Anglia (UK)
- Upper Enclosure Assembly
- Urban Ecology Australia (est. 1991)
- Urban Exploration Alberta
- User Experience Architect
- Ulex Europaeus Agglutinin Type 1 (also seen as UEA-I)
- Ulex Europaeus Agglutinin 1 Lectin
- Ulex Europaeus Agglutinin Type 1 (protein)
- Ulex Europaeus Agglutinin Type I (also seen as UEA 1)
- Ulex Europeus Agglutinin-1
- United East Athletics Association (Manhattan, NY)
- United for Equality and Affirmative Action Legal Defense Fund
- University of Eastern Africa, Baraton (Kenya)
- Ulex Europeus Agglutinin I
- Union of Estonian Associations of Local Authorities
Samples in periodicals archive:
We get an incredible bang--a nuclear explosion--for our buck," said Utah Education Association President Lilly Eskelsen.
Webb also pointed out that the powerful influence of other groups, such as the Utah Education Association and the Utah Public Employees Association (UPEA), provides a strong counterbalance to business interests.