However, despite extensive sampling by personnel of the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources during 2004-2009, they were able to document persistence of bluehead suckers only in the Weber River in the Bonneville Basin (Thompson and McKay, 2010).
What does UDWR stand for?
UDWR stands for Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UDWR
- Ultra Dense Wave Division Multiplexing
- Upper-Division Writing Examination
- Utilities District of Western Indiana
- Ultra Differential Wide Intelligent SCSI (Sun Microsystems)
- U Don't Wanna Know
- Upper Division Writing Proficiency Examination (University of Arizona)
- Utah Division of Water Quality
- Upper-Division Writing Requirement (various locations)
- Utah Department of Wildlife Resources
- Utah Division of Water Rights (Salt Lake City, UT)
- University of Delaware Water Resources Agency
- Upper Division Writing Skills (college requirement)
- Utah Department of Workforce Services (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Undecimated Discrete Wavelet Transform
- Under the Driftwood Tree (band; UK)
- Upper Division Writing Test
- Universal Data Exchange (software)
- User Data Exchange
- User-Defined Extension
- Utility Dog Excellent (Dog Obedience Title)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The West Desert population is managed by the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources and the U.
Contact: Utah Division of Wildlife Resources, PO Box 146301, Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-6301; (801) 538-4700; www.
That animosity is still apparent says Keith Day, a biologist with the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources.
he told a Utah Division of Wildlife Resources (DWR) investigator, "since I was going to kill the damn thing anyway.