7% Source: Utah Department of Workforce Services Utah Payroll by Major Industry (in millions) 2010 2011 $731.
What does UDWS stand for?
UDWS stands for Utah Department of Workforce Services (Salt Lake City, UT)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UDWS
We have 3 other meanings of UDWS in our Acronym Attic
- Ultra Differential Wide Intelligent SCSI (Sun Microsystems)
- U Don't Wanna Know
- Upper Division Writing Proficiency Examination (University of Arizona)
- Utah Division of Water Quality
- Upper-Division Writing Requirement (various locations)
- Utah Department of Wildlife Resources
- Utah Division of Water Rights (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
- University of Delaware Water Resources Agency
- Upper Division Writing Skills (college requirement)
- Undecimated Discrete Wavelet Transform
- Under the Driftwood Tree (band; UK)
- Upper Division Writing Test
- Universal Data Exchange (software)
- User Data Exchange
- User-Defined Extension
- Utility Dog Excellent (Dog Obedience Title)
- Utility Dog Excellent Tracking Dog (American Kennel Club obedience title)
- Utility Dog Excellent Variable Surface Tracking
- Üst Düzey Yönetici
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over the last 25 years, Kathleen Gage has received numerous business awards including the 1995-1996 and 1999-2000 National Speakers Association Utah Chapter Speaker of the Year, 1999-2000 Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce Business Women's Forum Achievement Award for business innovation, The Leadership and Communications 2000 Award for Toastmasters International, and the Giant Step Award for 2004 from the Utah Department of Workforce Services for business innovation and success.
The answer to the questions of finding employment is the Utah Department of Workforce Services, but my experience with it has shown me that it is ill-prepared to help people with disabilities or people who have a degree.
7 Total 64,978 100 1,190,345 100 Source: Utah Department of Workforce Services "The last 12 months we've seen a trend of increased hiring," says Rick Westbrook, manager of the Utah market for Robert Half International.
After losing a job, he qualified for retraining assistance through the Utah Department of Workforce Services.