According to the Oil, Gas & Mining Division of Utah Department of Natural Resources, the oil production volume of the Duchense and Uinta Sections increased from 15.
What does UDNR stand for?
UDNR stands for Utah Department of Natural Resources
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UDNR
We have 1 other meaning of UDNR in our Acronym Attic
- Uganda Debt Network
- União Democrática Nacional (Portuguese: National Democratic Union; Brazilian political group)
- Unintelligent Design Network, Inc.
- Unión Democrática Nacionalista
- Unique Device Name
- United Daily News (newspaper; China)
- Unreal Developer Network (Epic Games)
- United Digital Network, Inc.
- Universal Design Network Japan (fashion; Japan)
- University for Development of National Races
- Universal Design New York
- Ultra Density Optical (phase change optical storage)
- Undelivered Orders
- Undetermined Origin
- Unified Development Ordinance (land use and zoning regulations)
- Union des Opticiens (French: Union of Opticians; Paris, France)
- Universidad de Oriente (Spanish: University of the East; Venezuela)
- University of Dortmund (Germany)
- User Defined Object
- Ultrafiltered Dissolved Organic Carbon
Samples in periodicals archive:
This reporting requirement has the potential to negatively impact an industry that, according to the Utah Department of Natural Resources, contributes more than $3 billion each year to Utah's economy.
The Utah Department of Natural Resources, hoping to stave off endangered species listings, made parallel efforts.
The Utah Department of Natural Resources suggests you can reduce your energy bill by 10 percent by ferreting out and sealing up air leaks.
Hansen was previously executive director of the Utah Department of Natural Resources and worked for the Utah Division of Water Rights in many capacities, including district engineer, state engineer and director.