American Fork--The UTAH DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION completed the Utah County 1-15 corridor expansion (1-15 CORE).
What does UDOT stand for?
UDOT stands for Utah Department Of Transportation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Union Départementale des Organismes de Gestion de l'Enseignement Catholique (French: Departmental Union of Organizations of Catholic Education Management)
- Utah Division of Oil, Gas and Mining
- Utah Department of Health
- Ultrafiltered Dissolved Organic Matter
- Until Death Overtakes Me (musician)
- Ultrahigh Frequency Doppler (tracking system)
- University of the West Indies Diabetes Outreach Project (Kingston, Jamaica)
- User Defined Operational Picture
- Ultrasound-Directed Oocyte Recovery
- United Day of Service
- National Birth Party (Cyprus)
- Ubuntu Documentation Project (computer project)
- Ugly Duckling Presse
- Ulster Democratic Party
- Umpire Development Program (umpire evaluation process)
- Underdrive Pulley (automotive)
- Undergraduate Degree Program
- União Democrática Popular (Portuguese political party)
- Unified Development Platform
- Unified Development Process (software development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
UTAH DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION At the Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT), Fred Doehring, deputy engineer of pre-construction, implements the ERM process for all new construction projects.
The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) and its contractor recently completed a project to transport the longest two-span bridge ever moved in the Western Hemisphere to a new location.
Working with a diverse range of partners, including the School and Institutional Trust Lands Administration (SITLA), the Bureau of Land Management, the Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT), the U.
Recently, the Utah Department of Transportation and environmentalists in Salt Lake City agreed to settle the Legacy Parkway case out of court, prompting Utah Gov.