With the exception of SLCC, the program is administered by the Utah College of Applied Technology (UCAT).
What does UCAT stand for?
UCAT stands for Utah College of Applied Technology (Salt Lake City, UT)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCAT
We have 9 other meanings of UCAT in our Acronym Attic
- USAREUR Community Automation System
- Utah County Academy of Sciences (Orem, UT)
- Unmanned Combat Air System Demonstration (US Navy)
- Unrestricted Complete Active Space Self-Consistent Field
- Utah Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- UE&C Catalytic, Inc.
- Ulster County Area Transit
- Ultimate Christology and Theology
- University Computing and Telecommunications (various locations)
- User Catalogue (IBM OS/390)
- UTC (Unit Type Code) Capability and Assessment Tool
- Uniform Contribution Among Tortfeasors Act of 1955
- Universal Combined Arms Targeting System
- University of Cincinnati Athletic Team Scholarship (Cincinnati, OH)
- Union of Construction, Allied Trades and Technicians (UK labor union)
- Uninhabited Combat Aerial Vehicle
- Uninhabited Combat Air Vehicle
- Unione Concessionari Audi Volkswagen (Italian: Audi-Volkswagen Dealers' Union; Verona, Italy)
- Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle
- Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle - Navy
Samples in periodicals archive:
While both were employed at the college, Martin and Grissetti worked for Custom Fit, a Utah College of Applied Technology program administered by the school.
Porter said the Utah Office of Education had administered the Custom Fit program until two years ago and that the transition to the Utah College of Applied Technology had created some difficulty for the community college.
In the meantime, Jared Haines, vice president of instruction and student services at the Utah College of Applied Technology (UCAT), says enrollment has increased 20 percent over the last four years.
Utah College of Applied Technology President Greg Fitch ordered the audit to follow up an investigation that found problems with loose financial controls and instances where SLCC President H.
I'm chairman of the board of trustees at the Utah College of Applied Technology and we have eight campuses around the state.