The Utah EPHT program is partnering with the Utah Birth Defect Network for the Environmental Exposures and Birth Defects in Utah pilot project.
What does UBDN stand for?
UBDN stands for Utah Birth Defect Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Universal Blood Donor
- Universiti Brunei Darussalam
- University of Brunei Darussalam
- Up Blast Discharge
- Use by Date
- User Brain Damage
- Uniform Brain Death Act (1978)
- University Business Development Centre (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Utahns for Better Dental Health (fluoride advocates)
- United Better Dress Manufacturers Association
- Unscheduled Brain DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid) Synthesis
- Ubiquitin-Activating Enzyme
- Ugly But Effective
- União Brasileira de Escritores (Portuguese: Brazilian Association of Authors)
- Union of Black Episcopalians
- Universal Basic Education (Nigeria)
- Universal Batch Engine
- Unknown Bulk Explosive
- Unsolicited Bulk E-Mail
- Upper Band Edge
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a study of 671 Utah pregnancies, women younger than 20 years had an eightfold increase in the risk of having a fetus with gastroschisis, compared with women aged 25-29, said Marcia Feldkamp, director of the Utah Birth Defect Network, Salt Lake City.