During his tenure at the Office of the Utah Attorney General Todd represented the Utah Labor Commission in State and Federal Courts handling legal matters in the areas of OSHA, wage claims, discrimination and fair housing.
What does UAG stand for?
UAG stands for Utah Attorney General
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UAG
We have 50 other meanings of UAG in our Acronym Attic
- Une Autre Gauche (French: The Other Left)
- Unified Access Gateway (Microsoft Corp.)
- Union Africaine de Gymnastique (French: African Union Gymnastics)
- United Auto Group, Inc
- Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara (México)
- Université des Antilles et de La Guyane (French: University of West Indies and Guiana)
- University of the French Antilles and Guyana
- Upper Atmosphere Geophysics
- User Advocacy Group
- Uniform Anatomic Gift Act
- Upper Assam Golf Association
- Uniform Annual General Charge (New Zealand)
- Upper Air Gridded Climatology
- Upper Austrian Gospel Choir
- Utah Alliance of Government Employees (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Universal Above Ground Fighting (martial art)
- University Autonomy, Governance and Funding (National University of Singapore)
- Ultrascan Advanced Global Investigations (scams; various locations)
- University of Alaska Geophysical Institute (Fairbanks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Afterwards Utah Attorney General Mark Shurtleff, who gave the go-ahead for Gardener's execution, Twittered: "May God grant him the mercy he denied his victims.
And Utah Attorney General Mark Shurtleff used the Twitter internet site to reveal he had given the go-ahead for Gardener's execution.
95 Paperback KF9619 The chief of law enforcement for the Utah Attorney General sets out what is and is not legal for law enforcement officers to do before any lawyers or courts intervene.
Utah Attorney General Mark Shurtleff has told Utah liquor commission members that the state needs stricter controls over flavored malt beverages because the products appeal to underage drinkers.
To say, as Utah Attorney General Mark Shurtleff does, that "more guns equals less crime" is incomprehensible.
Utah Attorney General Mark Shurtleff said judges must obey the Utah law.
Utah Attorney General Mark Shurtleff plans to argue that imputation is invalid because it violates the Census Act and the constitutional requirement for an "actual enumeration.