Davis/Weber--DAVIS and WEBER counties saw large increases in home closures during 2012, according to year-end data released by the UTAH ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS.
What does UAR stand for?
UAR stands for Utah Association of Realtors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UAR
We have 37 other meanings of UAR in our Acronym Attic
- Unstable Ape Records (Australian independent record label)
- Unusual Attitude Recovery (aviation)
- Up and Running
- Upper Airway Restriction
- Upper Austrian Research
- Uranyl Acetate Replacement (staining)
- Urban Affairs Review
- User Access Review (SAP)
- User Authorization Request
- Utah Administrative Rules
- Utilities Accommodation Rules (various locations)
- UMD (University of Maryland) Abuse Role Account
- United Association of Recovery Agents
- United Auto Racing Association
- University of Arizona Retirees Association (Tucson, Arizona)
- Universal Asynchronous RS-422 Bus
- Upper Arkansas River Basin (Colorado)
- Utility and Review Board (Canada)
- United Angora Rabbit Club
- University Affiliated Research Center (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While other brokerages were struggling to keep up with the personnel demands created by our explosive housing market, RecruitTool helped us meet our need to find and hire new agents better than any other method we had tried," said Jaren Davis, 2005 president of the Utah Association of Realtors.
The pendulum is starting to swing," says Cal Mussehnan, president of the Utah Association of Realtors.
6% Source: Utah Association of Realtors Utah Healthcare Coverage (Share of Total Population) Private 74% Employment Based 66% Direct Purchase 10% Medicaid 10% Medicare 12% Military 4% Not Covered 14% * Individuals may be counted in more Than one category if covered by more than one type of health insurance Source: Department of Workforce Services, U.
0% Source: Utah Association of Realtors [GRAPHIC OMITTED]
1 M Square feet of commercial real estate absorbed Source: Economic Development Corporation of Utah 55 New inventors 23 Companies Created 233 Inventions Disclosed 81 License Agreements University of Utah Tech Venture2010-11 Results Source: University of Utah Technology Venture Development [GRAPHIC OMITTED] Residential Real Estate August 2011 August 2010 Homes, townhomes, condominiums sold 2,997 2,427 Median price of homes sold $175,000 $192,500 Average time to sell a home 88 Days 94 Days Source: Utah Association of Realtors