Steve Baugh, executive director of the Utah Association of Independent Insurance Agents (also known as the "Big I") recommends the "A.
What does UAIIA stand for?
UAIIA stands for Utah Association of Independent Insurance Agents
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Unstructured Akaike Information-Theoretic Criteria
- Utah Adult Immunization Coalition
- Uniting Aboriginal and Islander Christian Congress
- United against Infectious Diseases (various schools)
- US Agency for International Development
- Users of Automatic Information Display Equipment
- User & Asset Information Form (information tracking.)
- United America Insurance Group (UnitedAmerica Indemnity, Ltd; George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands)
- United Automobile Insurance Group
- United American Indian Involvement, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA; est. 1974)
- Uluslarasi Akademik Iliskiler Kurulu (Turkish: International Academic Relations Committee)
- Utkal Alumina International Limited
- Utkal Alumina International Ltd. (India)
- Unilateral Acute Idiopathic Maculopathy (ophthalmology)
- University at Albany Institute for Materials (New York)
- United American Indians of New England
- Ultimate All In One Admin Menu Mod (gaming)
- Underactive Inferior Oblique (ophthalmology)
- Underactive Inferior Obliques, Both Eyes (ophthalmology)
- US Airways Group Inc (stock symbol)