We actually had a group get a 67 percent rate-up," says Scott Deru, past president of the Utah Association of Health Underwriters and owner of Layton-based Fringe Benefit Analysts, a health insurance brokerage firm.
What does UAHU stand for?
UAHU stands for Utah Association of Health Underwriters
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Universal Access in Human Computer Interaction
- University of Alabama Hospital
- Utah Artificial Heart Program (LDS Hospital; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ulster Architectural Heritage Society (UK)
- Underground Automated Highway System (transportation concept)
- United Aboriginal Housing Society (Canada)
- Upper Arlington High School (Ohio)
- Urrbrae Agricultural High School (Australia)
- University of Alabama Health Services Foundation
- Urban Area Homeland Security Strategies
- Under Armour, Inc. (clothing)
- Union Académique Internationale
- Union Astronomique Internationale (French: International Astronomical Union)
- Union des Associations Internationales (French: Union of International Associations)
- Unione Astrofili Italiani (Italian: Italian Amateur Astronomers Union)
- United Against Injustice (UK)
- Universal Access Interface
- Universal Armament Interface
- Universidad Abierta Interamericana (Spanish: American Open University; Argentina)
- Universidad Adolfo Ibañez (Spanish: Adolfo Ibañez University; Chile)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Van Leeuwen, a Utah native, received a bachelor's degree in Finance from the University of Utah and has been an active member of the Utah Association of Health Underwriters since 2001.
Garlitz was recognized as the Utah Underwriter of the Year in 2007 by industry peers at the Utah Association of Health Underwriters.