James Long, Director of the Utah Artificial Heart Program at LDS Hospital in Salt Lake City.
What does UAHP stand for?
UAHP stands for Utah Artificial Heart Program (LDS Hospital; Salt Lake City, UT)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UAHP in our Acronym Attic
- Up Armored HMMWV
- Urban Aboriginal Homelessness (Canada)
- Ursus Arctos Horribilis (Grizzly bear)
- University Area Housing Association (Lexington, KY)
- University of Arizona Hispanic Alumni
- Utah Amateur Hockey Association
- Union of American Hebrew Congregations
- United American Healthcare Corporation (est. 1985)
- Universal Access in Human Computer Interaction
- University of Alabama Hospital
- Ulster Architectural Heritage Society (UK)
- Underground Automated Highway System (transportation concept)
- United Aboriginal Housing Society (Canada)
- Upper Arlington High School (Ohio)
- Urrbrae Agricultural High School (Australia)
- University of Alabama Health Services Foundation
- Urban Area Homeland Security Strategies
- Utah Association of Health Underwriters
- Under Armour, Inc. (clothing)
- Union Académique Internationale
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nelson, a bioengineering research assistant with the Utah Artificial Heart Program at the hospital.
Stephen Clayson, associate surgical director of the Utah Artificial Heart Program at Intermountain Medical Center.