After numerous Animal Welfare Act (AWA) violations from USDA's minimal standards, Utah Animal Rights Coalition (UARC) begins a non-stop campaign against the amusement park.
What does UARC stand for?
UARC stands for Utah Animal Rights Coalition (Salt Lake City, Utah)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UARC
We have 9 other meanings of UARC in our Acronym Attic
- University of Arizona Retirees Association (Tucson, Arizona)
- Universal Asynchronous RS-422 Bus
- Upper Arkansas River Basin (Colorado)
- Utility and Review Board (Canada)
- United Angora Rabbit Club
- University Affiliated Research Center (US DoD)
- University Appointments Review Committee
- University of Adelaide Racing Concepts
- Upper Atmospheric Research Collaboratory
- Utah Amateur Radio Club
- Unconventional Assisted Recovery Coordination Center (US DoD)
- Upper Assiniboine River Conservation District
- Universities Associated for Research and Education in Pathology
- Upper American River Foundation
- UTRA Absolute Radio Frequency Channel Number
- Unidad Academica Rio Gallegos (Spanish: Academic Unit Rio Gallegos; Argentina)
- Utility Air Regulatory Group
- Uzbek Association on Reproductive Health
- Utah Association of Realtors Housing Opportunity Fund
- Umbilical Artery Resistance Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Individuals like Gandhi, Martin Luther King, and even Jesus would be considered terrorists under this bill," notes David Berg, the political coordinator for the Utah Animal Rights Coalition.