Summary: This year's Guinness Book of World Records has all the usual stuff in it but it certainly does not neglect nature's record breakers.
What does US stand for?
US stands for Usual Stuff (polite form)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of US
We have 177 other meanings of US in our Acronym Attic
- University School (Ohio)
- Uniwersytet Szczecinski (Polish: University of Szczecin)
- Up Stage
- Upper School
- Upper Stage
- US Airways
- User Segment
- Usher Syndrome
- Ut Supra (Latin: As Above)
- Utilisateurs Simultanés (Informatique)
- United States Environmental Protection Agency
- United States Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
- United States Market Access Center (formerly International Business Incubator)
- Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act
- US Public Interest Group
- United States Special Army Cadets Program
- Undertaking Spam, Spyware, and Fraud Enforcement with Enforcers Beyond Borders Act of 2005
- Uniformed Service Voluntary Insurance Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Setting aside the usual stuff about cutting the deficit too early and quickly - completely ignoring the fact that he and his cronies presided over its creation - why is The Journal providing a platform for this propaganda?
The campaign from the Fairtrade Foundation has been asking people to make one swap, changing their usual stuff for a Fairtrade alternative - whether it's bananas, tea or cotton socks.
All the usual stuff is in there plus some sentimental objects.
The 20-year-old student then goes on to pluck out the usual stuff in most women's handbags.
From Monday to Thursday she's just mum and we talk about all the usual stuff.