MAD's stable of artists and writers embraced the group moniker "the usual gang of idiots.
What does UGOI stand for?
UGOI stands for Usual Gang of Idiots (Mad Magazine)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of UGOI in our Acronym Attic
- User Group Network News
- Underground Online (gaming website)
- Unidentified Ground Object
- Unified GEOINT (Geospatial Intelligence) Operations (US DoD)
- United Generations Ontario (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- University Grievance Officer (Colorado State University and University of Minnesota)
- Universo Gamer Online (Portuguese: Gamer Online Universe)
- User, Group, Others (computer programming)
- Utah Guides and Outfitters
- United Group of Companies, Inc. (Albany, NY)
- Unternehmen Gesundheit Oberpfalz Mitte (health center; Germany)
- United Global Organization of Development (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- University of Gothenburg (Sweden)
- Upper Grand Occasional Teachers (Canada)
- Urinary Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase (biochemistry)
- User Groups on the Web
- User Generated Online Videos
- United Guilds of Windrunner (online gaming)
- Uganda Old-Women Welfare Foundation (est. 2000)
- Ulster Grand Prix (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
What Mad magazine would call the usual gang of idiots -- Rumsfeld, Cheney, woebegone (and thankfully long gone) Ambassador L.
He also runs a garage populated with what Mad Magazine would call the usual gang of idiots.