at this year's International Moldflow Users' Group meeting held this May in Frankfurt, Germany.
What does UGM stand for?
UGM stands for Users' Group Meeting
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UGM
We have 42 other meanings of UGM in our Acronym Attic
- Unité de Génétique Médicale (French: Unit of Medical Genetics; France)
- Universal Granite & Marble (various locations)
- Universal Graphics Module (industrial computer systems)
- Universal Group Membership
- Universitas Gajah Mada (Indonesian university)
- University of Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
- Urban Grey Metallic (Subaru vehicle color)
- Urban Growth Management (various locations)
- User Generated Media
- User Group Manager
- Uniform Gifts to Minors Act (largely replaced by UTMA)
- Union of German Malayalee Associations (Kerala cultural group; est. 1984)
- United Gospel Musicians Association (Ghana)
- Urban Gospel Media Alliance
- Urban Growth Management Agreement (Oregon)
- User Generated Media Alliance
- Urban Growth Management Boundary
- United General Mortgage Corp (Bethlehem, PA)
- Upper Gastrointestinal Mucosal Damage
- Utvidet Grunnpakke Med Internett (Norwegian: Expanded Base with the Internet)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the first users' group meeting, people stressed there was a need to develop the entertainment on offer and that peak time events should offer more variety and interest to the community.