ID CredentialCenter now supports user-defined field encryption to meet Social Security privacy concerns.
What does UDF stand for?
UDF stands for User-Defined Field (SAP)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UDF
We have 49 other meanings of UDF in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Disk Format (Optical Storage Technology Association)
- Urban Design Framework (Australia)
- Urban Development Foundation (UK)
- Urban Direction Finding
- Urgent Detection Factor
- User Data File
- User Defined Feature
- User Defined Format
- User Defined Functions
- User Development Fee (India)
- Ultrasound Directed Follicle Aspiration
- UMIST (University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology) Database for Astrochemistry (UK)
- Undrafted Free Agent (National Football League)
- Upper Demerara Football Association (Guyana)
- User Defined Function Block
- Urban Drainage and Flood Control District (Colorado)
- Undesirable Discharge, Fraudulent Enlistment (US Navy)
- Unity Displacement Factor Frequency Changer (electronics)
- Union of Democratic Forces of Guinea (political party; Guinea, Africa)
- University Dental Faculty Group (University of Rochester Medical Center; Rochester, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 features integrated work flow allowing inspections within a work order; data handling with validation, auto-population, rule-based selection, and importing of external data sets; enhanced configuration and user-defined fields.
Powerful search and recall criteria are said to easily analyze by compound, date or any of 10 other user-defined fields.
Many of the data files, such as customer, vendor and inventory, have space for user-defined fields, which can be used when printing or viewing reports.