Chapters cover the data warehouse system lifecycle, analysis and reconciliation of data sources, user requirement analysis, conceptual modeling, conceptual design, logical modeling, logical design, data-staging design, indexes for data warehouses, physical design, data warehouse project documentation, a case study, and the use of data warehouses for business intelligence.
What does URA stand for?
URA stands for User Requirement Analysis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of URA
We have 97 other meanings of URA in our Acronym Attic
- Universities Research Association, Inc.
- University Research Associates (Englewood Cliffs, NJ)
- Uranium Recycle Acid
- Urassociation (Amway)
- Urban Redevelopment Authority (Singapore)
- Urban Renaissance Agency (Japan)
- Urban Renewal Area
- Urban Renewal Authority (Hong Kong)
- Urine Receptacle Assembly (US NASA)
- User Range Accuracy
- UTRAN Registration Area
- You Are A
- Utran Registration Area Paging Channel
- Uniform Recognition of Acknowledgments Act (Michigan)
- Uniform Relocation Assistance Act (Connecticut)
- United Russian-American Association
- University of Richmond Alumni Association (Richmond, VA)
- Uruguay Round Agreement on Agriculture (agricultural trade; Uruguay)
- Uruguay Round Agreements Act of 1994
- Unit Records Administration Automation Course (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISD-RMT PREMADE ISD-RMT Input data Operation plan Tool and workpiece, NC Program Topology of Shinno and Ito Shinno and Ito (1986), structure (1986), Moon (2002) Proposed model Design Task clarification procedures [right arrow] Structure User requirement analysis design [right arrow] Modeling of [right arrow] Module MTs selection [right arrow] NC prog.
The user requirement analysis is the core issue in the logical design which is illustrated specifically in a separate chapter.