Access Enforcer automates the user request and approval process for system access, while incorporating a real-time assessment of risk and the ability to alter or reject the request to prevent controls violations.
What does URQ stand for?
URQ stands for User Request (SESR bit - GPIB)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of URQ
- Union Régionale des Professionnels de Santé (French: Regional Union of Health Professionals)
- Unione Regionale Province Siciliane (Italian: Regional Union Sicilian Provinces; Italy)
- Usability, Reliability, Performance, Supportability (non-functional requirements)
- Urban and Regional Planning Student Association
- Unione Regionale Province Toscane (Italian: Tuscan Provinces Regional Union)
- Urban, Regional Planning and Transportation (conference)
- Universal RipSoft Quest (game authoring system)
- Université Rurale Québécoise
- Unregistration Request
- Upper Right Quadrant
Samples in periodicals archive:
By preventing more backup file I/O requests, the OS, CPU, and the Ethernet are free to service all user requests and the backup resumes only after the user requests are satisfied.