It follows from the ZINWA Act, Section 41 that only permitted water is subject to the user pays principle in terms of the new water levy.
What does UPP stand for?
UPP stands for User Pays Principle
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UPP
We have 90 other meanings of UPP in our Acronym Attic
- United People's Party (Liberia)
- United Progressive Party
- Universal Phone Processor (various companies)
- Universal Procedure Pointer (operating systems)
- Universidade Popular do Porto (Portuguese: Popular University of Porto; Porto, Portugal)
- Unmanned Powered Parafoil
- Urban Porch Project (real estate)
- Urethral Pressure Profile
- User Participation Plan
- User Partnership Program
- Usha Pillai Properties (Malaysia)
- Utilisation Pilot Project (European Patent Office)
- Un Pediatra per Amico (Italian: A Pediatrician to Friend)
- Unintended Pregnancy Prevention Act (New York)
- United Paintball Players Association
- Universal Pictorial Press Agency (UK)
- Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour (France)
- Utah Pork Producers Association
- Upper Peninsula Publishers and Authors Association (Sand River, MI)
- University Professional Personnel Advisory Committee (University of Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It said such a policy reflects ''the User Pays Principle and the Polluter Pays Principle.
The airport charging system at Frankfurt has been revised - in anticipation of the European Union Council's impending Directive on Airport Charges - to help provide greater cost transparency and to ensure strict compliance with the user pays principle when allocating costs.