Contract Awarded for user needs analysis - intranet redevelopment
What does UNA stand for?
UNA stands for User Needs Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UNA
We have 76 other meanings of UNA in our Acronym Attic
- United Nurses of Alberta (Canada; union)
- Universal Navigational Assistant
- Universal Network Architecture
- Universidad Nacional Agraria (Spanish)
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma (Spanish: National Autonomous University; Costa Rica)
- Universitatea Nationala de Aparare (Romania)
- University of North Alabama
- University of the Netherlands Antilles (Netherlands)
- Use No Abbreviations
- Use No Acronyms
- User Network Aspects
- Utah Nurses Association
- United Nations Association of the United Kingdom
- United Nations Association of the United States of America
- Ugandan North American Association
- United Nations Association of Albania
- United Notary Association of America
- Universal Network Access Arrangement
- United Nations Aliens Analyzing Agency
- Unified Action Armed Forces
Samples in periodicals archive:
The book closes with a six page suggested reading section broken down into subjects like website usability, marketing and advertising, and user needs analysis.
The CFT50 was developed as the result of a user needs analysis conducted in con]unction with the University of Oxford's engineering department.
The SEI team has an average of 15 years business experience and covers the broad spectrum from user needs analysis and vendor selection, through project management, custom development and proof-of-concept, to user usage audits, second phase recommendations and other continuous improvements.