User input data can be linked to data retrieved from online sources.
What does UID stand for?
UID stands for User Input Data
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UID
We have 28 other meanings of UID in our Acronym Attic
- University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine
- Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer (German: Value Added Tax Number; EU)
- Unique Identifier/Identification
- Universal Initializer Disk
- Universal Instruction Design (education)
- University of Idaho
- Unpaid in Dispute
- User Identification
- User Identifier
- User Identity
- User Interaction Diagram
- User Interface Design
- Unione Imprese Difesa Ambiente (Italian: Union Defence Enterprise Environment)
- United Indian Development Association
- Unione Italiana Dipendenti Amministrazione Giudiziaria (Italian: Italian Union of Judicial Administration Officials)
- Unique Identification Authority of India
- Utah Individual Development Account Network (AAA Fair Credit Foundation; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Uluslararasi Isbirligi Daire Baskanligi (Turkish: International Cooperation Department Presidency)
- Unemployment Insurance Database (US DOL)
- User Interface Data Base
Samples in periodicals archive:
It then kicks off a Hadoop implementation of the MapReduce programming model, which loads large amounts of user input data from Amazon S3 and then subdivides it for parallel processing using Amazon EC2 instances.
from 1 to 10) -- Or directly modify transactional data User input data entered in SeeChain enables companies to identify emerging trends in supplier performance by aggregating key performance metrics such as reason codes and ratings.