Capgemini, one of the world s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, today announced the launch of its new digital transformation offering for Utilities and the digital utilities transformation User Group Forum .
What does UGF stand for?
UGF stands for User Group Forum (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UGF
We have 18 other meanings of UGF in our Acronym Attic
- United States to Mediterranean, Fast (routing designation; US Navy)
- Unity Gain Frequency
- Universal Generating Function
- Universal Gnostic Fellowship (Ridgecrest, NC)
- Universal Guide Frame (oil industry)
- Universidade Gama Filho (Brazilian university)
- University of Georgia-Fairburn (Fairburn, GA)
- University of Great Falls (Great Falls, MT, USA)
- Unserviceable Generation Factor
- Urogenital Fistula
- University of Guelph Faculty Association
- Ulster Grenadiers Flute Band (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Under Ground Fight Club (role-playing game group)
- United Ghana Farmers Council
- Unofficial Google Fan Club (website)
- Upper Gwynedd Fire Department (West Point, PA)
- Unique Gifts for Everyone (online retailer)
- University Graduate Faculty of Economics (Oregon State University; Corvallis, OR)
- Ukrainian Genocide Famine Foundation
- Ultrasound-Guided Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Users generally receive the benefits of enhancements made for the supplier's other clients as well enhancements made to meet legislation or the demands of user group forums.
User group forums Here's a second idea that will appeal to the sales and marketing functions.
Milliman&Robertson 7th Annual User Group Forum, Scottsdale, Ariz, December 2, 2000.
AviationX will offer three services through the network: an e-marketplace for sourcing, procuring and exchanging information, goods and services; e-solutions that facilitate workflow process management and decision support; and a technical resource centre that offers industry news, user group forums, service bulletins and the digital distribution of maintenance manuals and parts catalogues.