6% of all errors involving major enterprise applications is user error and/or master data error.
What does UE stand for?
UE stands for User Error
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UE
We have 19 other meanings of UE in our Acronym Attic
- Unknown Enemy (gaming)
- Unreal Engine
- Unusual Event (safety and emergency planning)
- Upper Extremity
- Urban Exploration
- Urban Eye
- Urbaniste de l'Etat (French: Planner of the State)
- Usability Engineering
- Use of English
- User Equipment
- User Experience
- United Engineers & Constructors, Inc.
- User Equipment Medium Access Control
- User Environment Virtualization (software)
- Unconjugated Estriol (abnormal pregnancy screening)
- Unreal Engine 3 (gaming)
- Unattended Equipment Area
- Union Estonienne des Architectes (French: Estonian Union of Architects)
- Union Européenne de l'Ameublement (French: European Union of Furniture)
- United Earth Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
User error aside, male and female condoms offer similar protection from semen according to a trial conducted among women attending an Alabama reproductive health clinic.
User Error Issues The biggest consideration in all of this is the human element.
The ConstaLoader durometer stand is said to maximize durometer repeatability and eliminate user error.