Parameter info provides access to descriptions of any built-in or user defined functions and their parameters in the query.
What does UDF stand for?
UDF stands for User Defined Functions
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UDF
We have 49 other meanings of UDF in our Acronym Attic
- United Development Funding (Grapevine, TX)
- Universal Data Format
- Universal Disk Format (Optical Storage Technology Association)
- Urban Design Framework (Australia)
- Urban Development Foundation (UK)
- Urban Direction Finding
- Urgent Detection Factor
- User Data File
- User Defined Feature
- User Defined Format
- User Development Fee (India)
- User-Defined Field (SAP)
- Ultrasound Directed Follicle Aspiration
- UMIST (University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology) Database for Astrochemistry (UK)
- Undrafted Free Agent (National Football League)
- Upper Demerara Football Association (Guyana)
- User Defined Function Block
- Urban Drainage and Flood Control District (Colorado)
- Undesirable Discharge, Fraudulent Enlistment (US Navy)
- Unity Displacement Factor Frequency Changer (electronics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Protegrity Defiance[R] Data Protection System uses Teradata User Defined Functions (UDFs) to embed encryption/decryption functionality in the database.
The keyword Function tells Excel that it should show up in the User Defined Functions category and run when summoned through a worksheet cell formula.
Productivity Enhancements * SQL Debugger: A visual SQL debugger has been added to the Advantage Data Architect, allowing developers to debug SQL scripts, stored procedures, triggers and user defined functions by using breakpoints, and call stack/variable inspection.
The updated features, including improved user defined functions, TCP/IP support, and enhanced SQL performance and replication improvements, will enhance Advantage Database Server 8.