Contract awarded for user acceptance testing of newly developed software Category: Application implementation services Contract Period: 31-Jan-2013 to 28-Jun-2013 Contract Value: (AUD)$60940.
What does UAT stand for?
UAT stands for User Acceptance Testing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of UAT
We have 44 other meanings of UAT in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Avionics Tester
- Universidad Autonoma de Tamaulipas
- University of Advancing Technology (Tempe, Arizona)
- University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa
- Unmanned Aerial Target
- Until Advised by the Tower
- Urban Assault Team
- Urine Antigen Test (infectious disease test)
- Usage Analysis Tool (Xerox)
- User Acceptance Test
- User Authentication Trap
- Ultra Advanced Technology Attachment (aka Ultra DMA)
- Urban Arterial Trust Account (Washington Department of Transportation)
- Us Against the Archers (band)
- Utah Athletic Trainers' Association
- University Alumni Travel Benefits (company; services offered to members of participating alumni associations)
- United Against Torture Coalition (Philippines)
- United Aircraft and Transport Corporation
- United Artists Theatre Circuit, Inc. (movie theater chain)
- United Artists Theatre Company, Inc. (Englewood, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is therefore extremely important to do user acceptance testing.
Before implementing Cargospot, we made sure the system met with all our requirements such as user acceptance testing, piloting, data migration and, most importantly, training of cargo handlers around the world.
Sircon's testing was inadequate for us, as we kept finding major issues in user acceptance testing," says Jones.
User acceptance testing (UAT) Testing user acceptance is by far the most critical.
Changes to mission critical computer programs, as well as system and user acceptance testing, are on schedule to be completed by year-end 1998.