Deacom has also released two new supporting tools to the DEACOM ERP Software System: a User Acceptance Test Script and a new DEACOM Help System.
What does UAT stand for?
UAT stands for User Acceptance Test
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UAT
We have 44 other meanings of UAT in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Access Transceiver
- Universal Avionics Tester
- Universidad Autonoma de Tamaulipas
- University of Advancing Technology (Tempe, Arizona)
- University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa
- Unmanned Aerial Target
- Until Advised by the Tower
- Urban Assault Team
- Urine Antigen Test (infectious disease test)
- Usage Analysis Tool (Xerox)
- User Acceptance Testing
- User Authentication Trap
- Ultra Advanced Technology Attachment (aka Ultra DMA)
- Urban Arterial Trust Account (Washington Department of Transportation)
- Us Against the Archers (band)
- Utah Athletic Trainers' Association
- University Alumni Travel Benefits (company; services offered to members of participating alumni associations)
- United Against Torture Coalition (Philippines)
- United Aircraft and Transport Corporation
- United Artists Theatre Circuit, Inc. (movie theater chain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pilot launch of core banking application has been conducted as a move towards centralization of operations, while several other modules are undergoing user acceptance tests.
The results of the detailed user acceptance tests were very positive and we hope to receive the regulatory approval very soon," Passenger and Travel Solutions Senior Director-Fares Dave Osborne told ATW, adding that upon approval from North American regulators, "airlines for the first time will have a choice of suppliers between SITA and ATPCO for worldwide fares distribution.