It is an absolutely useless piece of information, because what happens if that is the only major road and there is no way you can avoid it?
What does UPI stand for?
UPI stands for Useless Piece of Information
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UPI
We have 71 other meanings of UPI in our Acronym Attic
- Unique Patient Identifiers (HIPAA)
- United Press International
- Universal Pensions Incorporated
- Universal Personal Identification
- Universal Pictures International (film)
- Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesia University of Education)
- University Physicians Inc.
- Unocal Philippines, Inc (formerly Philippine Geothermal, Inc)
- Unpaid Item (eBay)
- Upper Plenum Injection
- User Payload Identifier
- User Program Interface
- Uteroplacental Insufficiency (pregnancy risk factor)
- Utilities, Power, and Infrastructure
- Unread Post Information 2 Database
- UML (Unified Modeling Language) Profile-Based Integrated Architecture
- Uniform Penalty and Interest Act (Illinois)
- Uniform Principal and Income Act
- Uniform Prudent Investor Act
- United Press International Acquisition Corp.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, here's one other useless piece of information to ponder before you have a flutter: the eight luckiest Christian names for winners in 2005/6 were Hannah (number one) followed by Emma, Sean, Emily, Michelle, Lisa, Sophie and Rebecca.
It's a totally useless piece of information which will make you feel even worse if your bag does go missing this summer - but hey, we're all grown-ups here.
It is a really useless piece of information - it is total nonsense.
A spokesman said: "It is a really useless piece of information.
On most racecourses you get announcements about lost children (lucky parents) or warnings that "pickpockets are in operation here this afternoon"-an utterly useless piece of information because we can all recognise them from the piece of chalk in their hand and the fact they are offering 11-10 about an obvious 6-4 chance.
TEXT: Another useless piece of information - I thought you might like to know that the Hotel du Vin in Birmingham has that pool table where Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise 'did it' in the film Eyes Wide Shut.
Even the most seemingly useless piece of information could be just what the Gardai need to catch a killer.