Librarians can teach the use of resources on the Internet, design services that are customized to individuals or groups, and promote standards that support international sharing of information.
What does UOR stand for?
UOR stands for Use of Resources (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UOR
We have 19 other meanings of UOR in our Acronym Attic
- University of Oregon
- University of Rajasthan (India)
- University of Reading (UK)
- University of Redlands (California)
- University of Rochester (Rochester, New York)
- University of Roorkee (Roorke, India; now known as Indian Institute of Technology)
- University of the Rockies
- Unliquidated Obligation Research
- Unusual Occurrence Report
- Urgent Operational Requirement
- Ustawa o Rachunkowosci (Polish: Bill of Accountancy)
- United Oriental Roller Association (pigeon club)
- Upper Ocklawaha River Basin
- Uganda Orphans Rural Development Programme (HIV/AIDS support group)
- Usage Oriented Requirements Engineering (an extension of Use Case Driven Analysis)
- Ugandan Orphanage Relief Fund (Illinois)
- Upstream Open Reading Frame
- upstream open reading frame initiated by AUG2
- University of Otago Research Grant (New Zealand)
- Uro-Oncology Research Group (Cambridge, England, UK)