Reference to Mughniyeh, the past century's most notorious terrorist after Usama bin Laden, did little to hide Iran's deep role in the Syrian war.
What does UBL stand for?
UBL stands for Usama Bin Laden
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of UBL
We have 46 other meanings of UBL in our Acronym Attic
- Underground Bowling League
- Union Bank Limited
- Unit Basic Load
- United Bank Limited Pakistan
- United Bank Ltd.
- United Breweries Ltd. (Bangalore, India)
- United Bus Line (Philippines)
- Universal Business Language
- Universitas Budi Luhur (Indonesian university)
- University of Botswana Library
- Union of Baptists in Latin America
- Ultra Broadband Loop Carrier
- Undergraduate Business Leadership Council (various schools)
- University of Bristol Law Club (Bristol, England, UK)
- Utah Bankruptcy Law Center (Salt Lake City, UT)
- United Bengali Liberation Front (India)
- University of Baltimore Law Library (Maryland)
- Upper Barwon Landcare Network (Victoria)
- Univariate Binary Logistic Regression
- Uniformly Bounded Linearly Stationary
Samples in periodicals archive:
We believe the film is grossly inaccurate and misleading in its suggestion that torture resulted in information that led to the location of Usama bin Laden," the Senators said in a statement, complaining that the film purports to be a journalistic account, but is factually inaccurate.
Although Riyadh severed ties with the Taliban after late 2001, when the militant group failed to hand over Usama bin Laden (a Saudi national at the time), the kingdom still has considerable leverage over the militant group.
Additionally, AST's Facebook page posted a music video placing Trigui among two other illustrious "martyrs," Usama bin Laden and Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.
Officially the goals of the invasion of Afghanistan were to retaliate against Usama bin Laden and destroy al-Qaeda.
Usama Bin Laden was a violent product of the Cold War and the Age of Dictators in the Greater Middle East.
Less than a week after the US said it killed Al-Qaida top terrorist Usama Bin Laden in a military operation in Pakistan, the Security Council's Al-Qaida and Taliban Sanctions Committee deleted his name from the Consolidated List of individuals and entities subject to assets freeze, travel ban and arms embargo, it was announced here in a statement on Thursday.
The announcement of the death of Sheikh Usama Bin Laden has also been accompanied today with a reminder of those who died on 9/11 in the twin towers in New York.