As the Army Medical Department continued to adapt its command structure to the operational requirements of the Army, on 1 November 1993 it established the US Army Dental Command (DENCOM) with the WR DENTAC as one of 31 dental activities and 20 dental clinic commands.
What does DENCOM stand for?
DENCOM stands for Us Army Dental Command
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Duke Energy North America (company)
- Data Entry And Labor Information
- MAC Alaskan Control Center Elmendorf AFB
- Departamento de Investigações Sobre Narcóticos (Portugese law enforcement)
- Designated Emphasis in Native American Studies
- Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering and Applied Science (University of New Orleans)
- Departamento Nacional de Trânsito (National Traffic Agency; Brazil)
- Design Engineering Contracting (Netherlands)
- Detailed Explanation of Non-Coverage (Medicare and Medicaid)
- Direction de l'Enseignement de la Nouvelle-Calédonie (French: Directorate of Education of New Caledonia)
- Direction de l'Expertise Nucléaire de Défense (French: Directorate of Nuclear Defense Expertise; Institut de Radioprotection et de Sûreté Nucléaire)
- Dementias and Neurodegenerative Diseases Research Network (UK)
- Dynamic Evolving Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System
- Digital Electronic News Gathering
- Doctor of Engineering
- Department of Education Northern Ireland
- Don't Even Know I Am Lying
- Don't Even Notice I Am Lying
- Deutsches Network Information Center
- Directory-Enabled Net Infrastructure Model (Novell)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This paper describes a dental humanitarian mission, sponsored by the US Army Dental Command (DENCOM), to Honduras in 2003 and how expanded function dental assistants can increase the provision of dental care.
During this period, the US Army Dental Command (DENCOM) processed over 192,000 ARNG and 88,000 USAR Soldiers through mobilization stations.
Internal document, US Army Dental Command (6 February 1997).
Pamila Richter is the Health Promotion Director at the US Army Dental Command, Fort Sam Houston, TX.
6,7) During this period, the US Army Dental Command (DENCOM) set goals to maintain 95% of the Army AC in DFC 1 or DFC 2, contributing to the rapid deployability of these forces.