Volume Two presents 20 articles on the Uruguay Round agreement on agriculture and on sanitary and phytosanitary measures; GATT/WTO agricultural trade dispute resolution; and new negotiations and issues.
What does URAA stand for?
URAA stands for Uruguay Round Agreement on Agriculture (agricultural trade; Uruguay)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of URAA
We have 8 other meanings of URAA in our Acronym Attic
- Urine Receptacle Assembly (US NASA)
- User Range Accuracy
- User Requirement Analysis
- UTRAN Registration Area
- You Are A
- Utran Registration Area Paging Channel
- Uniform Recognition of Acknowledgments Act (Michigan)
- Uniform Relocation Assistance Act (Connecticut)
- United Russian-American Association
- University of Richmond Alumni Association (Richmond, VA)
- Uruguay Round Agreements Act of 1994
- Unit Records Administration Automation Course (US Army)
- Underwater Robotic Arm Control
- Union des Radios Associatives et Communautaires (French: Union of Associative and Community Radio; Senegal)
- Union Regional de Apoyo Campesino (Mexico)
- United Radio Amateur Club
- University Recreation & Aquatic Centre Ltd (Australia)
- University Research Administration Committee
- Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (health care accreditation & certification)
- Your Radio (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Josling notes that these agricultural talks will differ in many respects from prior negotiations because of the transparency stemming from the Uruguay Round Agreement on Agriculture.
No negotiator of the Uruguay Round Agreement on Agriculture (AoA) could honestly say that this was the first intent of the agreement.