By what name is the North American creature Ursus arctos horribilis better known?
What does UAH stand for?
UAH stands for Ursus Arctos Horribilis (Grizzly bear)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UAH
We have 28 other meanings of UAH in our Acronym Attic
- Universidad Autonoma Gabriel Rene Moreno (Bolivia)
- Unplanned Automatic Grid Separation (power plant performance)
- Ugly As Hell
- Ukrainian Hryvnia (ISO currency code, aka: Grivna)
- Universidad Alberto Hurtado (Spanish: Alberto Hurtado University; Chile)
- Universidad de Alcalá de Henares (Spain)
- University of Alabama in Huntsville
- University of Alberta Hospital
- Up Armored HMMWV
- Urban Aboriginal Homelessness (Canada)
- University Area Housing Association (Lexington, KY)
- University of Arizona Hispanic Alumni
- Utah Amateur Hockey Association
- Union of American Hebrew Congregations
- United American Healthcare Corporation (est. 1985)
- Universal Access in Human Computer Interaction
- University of Alabama Hospital
- Utah Artificial Heart Program (LDS Hospital; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ulster Architectural Heritage Society (UK)
- Underground Automated Highway System (transportation concept)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Fish and Wildlife's grizzly sow and her cubs, ursus arctos horribilis.
PERISTENCE OF THE GRIZZLY BEAR URSUS ARCTOS HORRIBILIS IN COLORADO: LIKELIHOOD AND IMPLICATIONS.