nd] Annual Canadian Urology Forum (2012) focused on decisions and controversies in the management of two distinct clinical entities: stress urinary incontinence (SUI) in women; and lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS) in men.
What does UROL stand for?
UROL stands for Urology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities in Computing (various locations)
- United Railroad Operating Crafts
- United Republicans of California (est. 1963)
- US Army Corps of Engineers Reachback Operations Center
- Ultra-Rapid Opiate Detoxification
- Urenda, Rencoret, Orrego y Dorr (Spanish: Urenda, Rencoret, Orrego and Dorr; law firm; Santiago, Chile)
- Urban/Rural Opportunities Grants (US DOL)
- Union Régionale des Organismes de Gestion de l'Enseignement Catholique (French: Regional Management Organizations of Catholic Education Union)
- You Are Okay
- You Rock!
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (MIT)
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (U of M)
- Utah Researchers of Paranormal Activity (Brigham City, UT)
- Ultimate Realtime Operating System
- The University of Lapland (Rovaniemi, Finland)
- Unsurfaced Right of Way
- Ubuntu Release Party (software)
- Ufficio Relazioni con il Pubblico (Italy)
- Unauthorized Reproduction Prohibited
- Undergraduate Research Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chon, MD, has joined the staff at Naples Urology Associates, a Division of 21st Century Oncology, located at 3291 Woods Edge Pkwy.