Edward Wallerstein, "Circumcision: The Uniquely American Medical Enigma," Urologic Clinics of North America, Vol.
What does UCNA stand for?
UCNA stands for Urologic Clinics of North America (publication)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCNA
- United Carrier Network, Inc.
- United Colonial Nations (Killzone)
- Universal Control Number
- Universidad Católica del Norte (Chile)
- University College Northampton (UK)
- University College of Northern Denmark (Aalborg, Denmark)
- University College of the North (The Pas, Manitoba, Candad)
- User Circuit Number
- Union Cycliste Nantes Atlantique (French: Nantes Atlantique Cyclists Union)
- University College of Nabi Akram (est. 1996; Iran)
- Ultrasound-Guided Cutting Needle Biopsies (oncology)
- Union Center National Bank (Union, New Jersey)
- United Communities National Bank (various locations)
- United Credit National Bank (Sioux Falls, SD)
- University College New Brunswick (Canada)
- United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service (Hong Kong)
- Union Carbide Nuclear Company
- Utah Coalition for New Energy Technologies
- Ulcerative Colitis Nutritional Formula
- Universal City North Hollywood Chamber of Commerce (California)