He added that though the incidence of prostate cancer in Qatar is not as high as in Europe and the US, it however, currently constitutes the most number among cases of cancer of the urogenital tract seen at HMC.
What does UGT stand for?
UGT stands for Urogenital Tract
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UGT
We have 29 other meanings of UGT in our Acronym Attic
- Union General de Trabajadores (Socialist General Union of Workers)
- Union Générale des Travailleurs (French: General Union of Workers; Brazil; est. 2007)
- United Glass Technologies, Inc.
- Universal Global Translator
- Unstabilized Gunnery Trainer (Raydon)
- Upgrade Training
- Upper Gastrointestinal Tract
- Uridine Diphosphate Glycosyltransferase
- Uridine'5 Diphospho-Glucuronosyl Transferase (phase 2 metabolising enzyme)
- Utopia General Talk (gaming website)
- UDP-Glucuronosyltransferases type 2
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
- Underground Test Area
- Union Générale des Travailleurs Algériens (French: General Union of Algerian Workers)
- United Gay Truckers Association
- Upper Grand Trailway Association (Canada)
- You've Got to Be Kidding (chat)
- Unified Geometric Theory of Control
- Union Générale des Travailleurs du Cameroun (French: Cameroon Trade Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are particularly excited that the TLR11 knockout may be an animal model for other enteropathogens" - pathogens that cause intestinal disease - "and potentially, other flagellated epithelial pathogens, including those that infect the lungs and urogenital tract.
Thus, to complete descriptions of the urogenital anatomy of salamanders, we describe the urogenital tracts of the Rhyacotritonidae.
Wegener's granulomatosis involving the urogenital tract.
The five different "microbial communities" targeted by the current research agenda are the gastrointestinal tract, the female urogenital tract, the oral cavity, the nasopharyngeal tract, and the skin.
UK physician McGhee starts with a helpful brief glossary and works through a wide range of laboratory tests and results in hematology (including red cell and white cell indices, warfarin, and blood coagulation tests), microbiology (including organisms from the gastrointestinal and urogenital tracts, funguses and cerebrospinal fluid), fertility (hormone profiles, semen analysis, pregnancy tests, alpha-fetoproteins), rheumatology and immunology (hepatitis B, autoantibodies) and a full range of biochemistry including blood sugar and thyroid function tests.